Hall Cleaning Services Ltd is an employer required by law to carry out Gender Pay Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.
This involves carrying out six calculations that show the difference between the average earnings of men and women in our organisation; it will not involve publishing individual employees data.
We are required to publish the results on our own website and a government website. We will do this within one calendar year of April 5th 2017.
We can use these results to assess:
- the levels of gender equality in our workplace
- the balance of male and female employees at different levels
- how effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded.
The challenge in our organisation and across Great Britain is to eliminate any gender pay gap.
Further details about how we intend to tackle our gender pay gap can be found by:
- talking to your supervisor or manager
- contacting our HR department
- looking at our company website
Gender Pay Reporting requires our organisation to make calculations based on employee gender. We will establish this by using our existing HR and payroll records. All employees can confirm and update their records by contacting Head Office.
You can learn more about Gender Pay Reporting by visiting www.acas.org.uk/genderpay