Hall Cleaning Services Ltd is a Quality company and dedicated to observing all Health and Safety and Environmental legislation applicable to its services.
We have a series of robust policies and procedures in place to ensure we are always following best practice, adhering to current legislation and conducting our business professionally at all times.
We have our own NEBOSH qualified Health and Safety Officer to make sure we provide healthy and safe working conditions for all our employees and customers and abide by and satisfy all requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974.
Our general Health & Safety objectives are:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
All our energy efficient equipment and machinery is owned by us and is regularly PAT tested. It is maintained and repaired in-house to rigorous Health and Safety standards and is colour coded to industry standard to avoid cross-contamination.
We work to and are annually audited on the following ISO Standards for Health and Safety, Environmental, Quality and Investors in People:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- BS OHSAS 18001
Through the OHSAS 18001 we are registered through SSIPS (Safety Schemes in Procurement), which is the full equivalent of CHAS.
- Investors in People – Silver Award
Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS)
Hall Cleaning Services is a registered body with the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) so we are qualified to carry out our own DBS checks at no cost to you. These are updated regularly and continually communicated to school.
Staff and customers can access all policies, procedures and site-specific information through our internal, password-protected site.
We have detailed policy statements on:
- Health and Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Environmental Sustainability
- Investors in People