BUILDING DAMAGE – FIRE & FLOOD
For our existing customers we offer a 4 hour response time to emergency situations such as fire or flood.
On notification of such an emergency we will carry out a full health and safety evaluation by our in-house qualified Safety Officer, formulate a plan of action, utilise our Services Support Team who are based at our Head Office to carry out the work as speedily as possible.
INSOLVENCY or CONTRACT DEFAULT
For none current clients in the event of such a situation with your existing Cleaning Contract Supplier within 24 hours of your notification to us that your existing contract cleaning supplier is no longer able to carry out your cleaning requirement, we are prepared and ready to carry out the following:
- We will in such circumstances accept a short term contract of around six months in order to allow you the client to make further assessment of your situation
- We will immediately evaluate your short term needs, followed up by longer term assessment
- Immediately take over the employment contracts of all existing staff on their existing terms and conditions, including;
- Liaison with the Trade Unions involved in our industry sector GMB, UNISON AND UNITE with whom we have a good working relationship, and continue membership deductions from staff
- Where staff are not receiving their wages, pay staff that are owed wages at a cost to you the client of wages only, possible afforded by you by your withholding invoice payments to the previous contractor
- Taking over all wage payments including legal deductions for tax plus pension arrangements Local Government pension, statutory or other pensions that they may have (we have Admission Body Status in most of the North West of England counties
- Commence re-DBS checking of all staff and sign up to the “DBS Update Service” where appropriate
- Provide all the necessary machinery, equipment and materials from stock within this 24 hour response time
- Utilise our Service Support Team to remove and warehouse any of the previous contractors machinery, equipment and materials so that they are out of your way
- Carryout all the necessary Health & Safety evaluations
OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH AS SEAMLESS AS POSSIBLE TRANSITION.